View Single Post
Old January 29, 2010, 03:37 PM   #5
rburch

I like New Hampshire's bill:

HB1285

Quote:
159-E:4 Penalty.

I. Any public servant of the State of New Hampshire as defined in RSA 640:2 that enforces or attempts to enforce a act, order, law, statute, rule or regulation of the government of the United States upon a personal firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is manufactured commercially or privately in New Hampshire and that remains within the State of New Hampshire shall be guilty of a class A misdemeanor.

II. Any official, agent, or employee of the government of the United States, or employee of a corporation providing services to the government of the United States that enforces or attempts to enforce a act, order, law, statute, rule or regulation of the government of the United States upon a personal firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is manufactured commercially or privately in New Hampshire and that remains within the State of New Hampshire shall be guilty of a class B felony.
So the first time the ATFE tries to enforce federal gun laws after this goes into effect (assuming it becomes law) they get charged with a Felony.

Kind of hard to be an ATFE agent if you're a convicted felon.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Last edited by rburch; January 29, 2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: to add the link.

Page generated in 0.03941 seconds with 8 queries