View Single Post
Old March 17, 2005, 11:58 PM   #9
stephen426

That is pretty freakin crazy. I'm glad it all worked out though. My wife thinks I am paranoid when I grab my gun when I get a knock on the door unexpectedly. We do live in a pretty good neighborhood though and the police coverage is crazy (too darn good with all those speed traps if you ask me). The back door entrance would have been a big mistake for a bad guy at my house though. They will come face to face with my 80 lb. akita.

A friend told me a story about her neighbor almost getting broken in. This might even be good enough for the Darwin Awards for stupidity. This kid tried to break in through the dog door... LOOK at the SIZE of the FREAKING DOOR!!! If it takes that big a door for the dog to go through, don't you think he would have thought twice??? Akitas aren't big on barking though. They just kill whatever it was that was bothering them and bring it to you as a gift. Now the only problems is there is enough hair around the yeard for 3 dogs and I only have 1. I hate shedding season!!!

Page generated in 0.02865 seconds with 8 queries