View Single Post
Old July 26, 2011, 12:28 PM   #77
sirgilligan

Here is another true story for you.

My Dad and his second cousin have been close friends their entire life. Both have dairy farms about 3 miles apart. My mom and the cousin's wife have been friends since their late teenage years as well. I will call them John and Mary for the sake of this story.

They decide to go out for dinner one evening. The wives go into town early to do some shopping, the men finish the milking, feeding, etc. and come later. Mary drives their new car. My Dad and John come in one of the farm trucks.

After eating they leave the way they came. My Mom and Mary leave in Mary's new car. The restaurant is in the country on a state two lane high way. They pull onto the road and a truck pulling a boat is coming up fast. Well, the driver of the truck, lets call him Jack (short for Jack A$$) is frustrated he had to slow down on this two lane road. He tail gates them. My mom suggests to pull over and let him pass. They find a pull-out and stop. Guess what Jack does, he pulls in and stops too. He gets out and starts cussing them and shouting and acting up. Jack didn't notice the truck behind him which had pulled in. My Dad and John pull in. John gets out, walks up to the guy and says something like, "Don't speak to her that way." Jack, being as brilliant as he is, made some comment other than "Sorry." John hit him so hard in the mouth that he was down on the ground. Jack had a friend in the truck. He started to get out. My Dad looks at him and just waves his finger, "NO". He stays put. I don't recall but I think Jack tried to get up and try his luck again. Same results. A witness drove by and seen all of this and stops at the restaurant and calls the police. The sheriff shows up. Jack shows his busted mouth and complains he has been assaulted. My Dad and John talk to the sheriff, which they have known since child hood and guess what, Jack gets to go to jail now. The sheriff doesn't even entertain the possibility of Jack filing a complaint and was told not to come back into this county again.

The OP was alone with a 3 year old. If he had been with someone like John or my Dad he could have busted the SOB's mouth and told him to learn some manners. If the mouth busting embarrassed this butt-hole too bad. Some bullies need the crap knocked out of them. I have never seen a bully escalate it further because somehow they seem to know they asked for it. Others experiences may be different. But in Kentucky, you are going to get your mouth busted if you are in our area.

Page generated in 0.07005 seconds with 8 queries