View Single Post
Old November 6, 2000, 10:44 PM   #6
dragontooth73

Funniest thing is my dear sweet ex-fiancee is a retired slanger queen, with quite a reputation in the Asian gang community in LA. To a certain extent, the kids are harmless. Talk of extermination for me is like a bucket of cold water to the face: I know a number of these kids personally. A lot of them do clean up, given the right environment. Sending .223s winging down the kerb at them doesn't appeal to me as a first try at a solution.

I do wholeheartedly concur that there are a LOT of scumbags. Latin Kings, Crips, Bloods, Asian Boyz, Tribal Kings, whatever they're called, different names, same vermin. The pseudo-Masonic order they create for themselves with their initiations and peerage is crap. If I had to live in LA I'm getting an M1 Garand and a pair of M1911s as a moving in gift to myself.

ASTM366, in this day and age the good citizens of LA, should they choose to engage the gang element in armed confrontation, are likely to get shot at by the LAPD and the National Guard en masse for their troubles. So much for justice, really.

Page generated in 0.02610 seconds with 8 queries