View Single Post
Old April 16, 2005, 03:23 PM   #33
modelo

travis...

i did understand that you had only contemplated the exit-draw-point thing, and i don't think you'd have done it. i've been in law practice for 18+ years now mostly defending civil lawsuits, and i just wanted to make sure you understood the legal implications of pointing a gun.
please don't be so hard on yourself. i don't think i'm alone in imagining myself drawing on that scumbag--even though i know better. i've also noticed something else in reading posts from guys who have posted about actual confrontations and then called the police afterwards to relate all that occurred: 1)the LEOs usually don't criticize guys who draw a bit quicker than the civil and criminal laws technically allow if the BG is provocative enough and 2)the BG almost always gets a quick dose of "reality" when he decides to pick on someone who carries, and that may do him--and everyone else--more good than harm in the long run.
i really appreciate both your post and especially your honesty. we can't spend too much time talking about stuff exactly like this.

Page generated in 0.03779 seconds with 8 queries