View Single Post
Old December 15, 2004, 08:27 PM   #8
CQBArms

Ohhh the irony

Since my 01/03 is at my store...I don't have to look at that one.

Since my 07/02 is at my mfg facility where we have NO RETAIL space or sales and is in fact limited by box 9 saying NO RETAIL Sales, that one I know real well.

Since my 10/02 is at our factory, and again specifically states NO RETAIL sales...you are full of [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] when you say you have to have a retail location.

Since I deal with Amchar and Camfour and they have NO RETAIL sales space, explain to me how they have such a huge business but "have to have retail space."

Continue to use your FFL to enhance your collection and watch what happens.
Look man if you want to make stuff up, that's your right just don't try and pass off that BS as the truth that's a whole different matter.
Want to enhance your colletion, get an 07CR, want to do buisness, you get the apply for the license, abide by zoning, and away you go.

As well there is NO license/SOTcombination that would ever allow you to get post sample machine guns for your personal collection, ever. That is TOTALLY ILLEGAL.
Dealer samples are for delalers to use as samples for law enforcement and military/gov't sales, not to keep and play with and screw around with...read what a dealer sample is then explain [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] FFL/SOT combination confers the right of "enhancing your personal collection" with dealer samples.

Page generated in 0.03575 seconds with 8 queries