View Single Post
Old April 16, 2010, 09:14 PM   #10
BlindMansBluff

its amazing how some of our forum guests really don't understand the criminal mind and what makes the honor or nonhonor of these so called gansters.

when doing any kind of hit/job/robbery/what ever, it is commonly known to the thugs that if something pops off, chase by cops, shooting by others or cops, tables drastically turn, blood shed, etc, that everyone splits up in every direction for making it more dificult to get caught or all round up as a group, and for all to meet up in usually a predetermined spot, could be one of their houses or a friends house It is known almost an unwritten understanding that if you go in to a job/robbery etc, you are going in at your own risk, you take responsibility for yourself and you have no one to blame if you get shot hurt or killed. in the streets you have no friends, I am telling you, no friends at all. etc.

although these dudes may think to act like soldiers and claim to be "Troops" they are far from it in both skill set with weapons, honor in loyalty, etc.

I just started a blog about my experiences being a blind gun owner and a target shooter, check it out at http://theblindmansbluff.blogspot.com

Page generated in 0.03475 seconds with 8 queries