View Single Post
Old August 30, 2002, 03:10 PM   #14
Christopher II

Quote:
how do the clips on the gurhka feel? they seem to be much farther apart, making the holster extend to a greater percentage of the waistband than on most holsters.
Yup. The clips are about 4" apart, center to center.

Quote:
i imagine this is great for stability...
It is. This is the most stable holster I've ever used. It does not move, slide, or shift.

Quote:
...but could be uncomfortable at times or in certain positions (it looks like if the gun were carried at 4 oclock the rear clip would be right over your spine).
Not that I've noticed. Usually the forward clip sits right behind the illiac crest of my right hip, and the rear one is over my right hip pocket. The design of the holster also tends to pull the butt of the gun into your side, making for very effective concealment.

Glad you like your Blade-Tech. I have one of their belt holsters that I like alot.

- Chris

"Contrary to popular belief, your vote does not matter, and you cannot make a difference." - Bob Murphy, "Picking Neither of Two Evils"

My PGP Public Key

Page generated in 0.03986 seconds with 8 queries