View Single Post
Old July 22, 2012, 05:52 PM   #77
Bartholomew Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogwiley
Its my understanding the gunman used a 100 round drum magazine. If so the NRA is rightly going to get hammered over this.

This is why I gave up my NRA membership long ago, their extremism and complete and total inflexibility is actually doing more harm than good in the long run. They give reponsible gun owners a bad name.
It never ceases to amaze me that there is always the one guy urging the others to hurry up and get in the ovens before they upset the Nazis.

A limit on ammo capacity suggests that there is some "safe" number of rounds it is OK to give to a murderer - there is no such thing. You cannot compromise with people who want to push you into the sea. If you agree to retreat to the sand dunes, they will be back as soon as someone is killed with a 10 round magazine to demand we retreat to the surf line.

I am not responsible for the criminal acts of others. Instead of blaming the tool, the blame should be on the person. Frankly, the antis should be thanking God Americans have a fixation on guns and stupid accessories. As weapons go, firearms are not really ideal for mass slaughter.

Page generated in 0.03502 seconds with 8 queries