View Single Post
Old May 3, 2005, 03:37 PM   #12
jonathon

Quote:
Jonathon, I"m wondering, is the gun you are going to use the Winchester 1200 Defender you have listed in your signature? If so maybe until you've saved up for a different gun you could buy a longer barrel to shoot with. I have a Winchester 1200 that I hunt with(what a great gun and a good strong action too). I dont think you can buy 1200 barrels anymore but I believe that the Winchester 1300 barrels will fit the 1200. The only problem is, the 1300 barrel is marked 3" and the 1200 action was only designed for 2 3/4" shells. So as long as you remember only to put 2 3/4" shells in, youd be ok. One other thing, I see you're in Washougal. Ever go see a national motocross there? Thats one track I"d love to race but its a 'bit' of a trip from Ohio
I'll have to look into getting a longer barrel for sure!

Are you positive though that the 1200 only takes 2 3/4"? I could've swore my gun took 3" shells... then again, I've only used 2 3/4" so.

And.. I LIVE next to the MX track.. maybe 3/4 a mile away, get to listen to it each year Had some fun expierences dealing with the types that like to tresspass and avoid camping fees.

//EDIT
I'll buy a barrel for it I think if I really like to shoot the clays, I found a place where I could get 28" for around $70 new so. thanks for the suggestion!
Romans 12:21

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

More CZ M52 info than you can shake a stick at!

Page generated in 0.02322 seconds with 8 queries