View Single Post
Old September 15, 2013, 09:46 PM   #146
Josh Smith

Trigger Offer

Hello,

OK, figure I'll make this offer:

I sell these from time-to-time on boards on which I advertise, but I'll make an exception here since neither of the triggers popularly out there are to your liking.

Details of my triggers are shown below. Please bear in mind that these pictures were taken during manufacture and the trigger does not yet have grease or bluing on it.

These cannot be patented as a very similar product, the Finnish M39's trigger, has been around since at least 1939!

The function of this trigger is similar to the M39's, and I used it to demonstrate the proper function of an M39 trigger in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdO8M4-idqE

The difference is that mine uses roller bearings. I've sent a few to folks and I use one myself. I'll not say they are match-grade, but one feller uses his to shoot 400 and 600 yards. They are smoother than the Finnish M39 triggers and the couple, few folks who have them all say they feel better than Mauser triggers.

It will come fit to my 91/30 and will come with a matched sear.

I am not selling these on my website for the foreseeable future.

Looking at prices, Huber Concepts (single-stage, light, long pull) runs $70+ and Timney runs $100+.

I don't think this is right.

If you want one, it will run $50 and I need you to agree to the following:

1. You promise not to sue me for any reason. I don't generally sell these due to liability, but I think I'm OK doing this limited thing. I'm an LLC but still need my shop.

2. Though fitted to my Mosin, each rifle is an individual. You may have to do further fitting, albeit minor. You should have the tools (lineman's pliers or smallish needle nosed pliers work; I use both) and skill for any minor tweaks for your particular rifle. Email support will be provided.

3. Understand that I'm overextending myself by one on the current order by offering this to you, so I'll need a bit of time to order the parts and fit everything, give it two or three weeks.

Regards,

Josh

Page generated in 0.03681 seconds with 8 queries