View Single Post
Old January 8, 2006, 10:11 PM   #56
Sweatnbullets

I admit, I'm not to big on hardware (gear) I'm a software (training) kind of guy. I only own guns and gear that fits a niche, in me and my wives self defense plan. That is a total of seven guns and the gear that supports those guns.

My software applies to each of these guns. I could pick each one up and effeciently use the training I have recieved without the expense of attaching a lazer device on each of my guns.

I paid a one time only, nominal fee to Robin Brown to learn Quick Kill. That fee covers the skills to pick up any of my guns and apply QK at logical distances, accurately, and effectively in all lighting conditions. The training covers my handguns, my shotguns, and my rifles. I will own QK for the rest of my life.

I will take the money I saved on needless hardware and put it towards more software and ammo for that training.

It is MHO that you should save your money...put it to use bettering yourself....do not become reliant on an unnecessary mechanical device that may not be there or may not work when you really need it. When it comes to saving my life or the lives of my loved ones, I'm going to invest and put trust in me, not some unnecessary mechanical device.

As always YMMV!

Page generated in 0.03499 seconds with 8 queries