View Single Post
Old January 8, 2011, 02:09 PM   #2
dogtown tom

Quote:
boatmonkey82 A long long time ago A FRIEND got a wicked looking lil 10/22 for christmas . A hand me down that his dad had bought 15-20 yrs before . im not going to go into details but IT COULD possibly be a c3 gun . of course memeory goes with age so the old man has no idea , how would one go about finding out its paper work history on the gun , or should it be a hush hush
By "c3" I presume you mean it's a full auto? Suppressed? Short barreled? Or all three?
If so, they would have their ATF tax stamp for an NFA firearm. If they don't have a tax stamp it's highly unlikely that anyone would forget registering the gun and paying $200 for the tax stamp.

Keeping it "hush hush" won't make it legal. Get caught with an unregistered NFA firearm you get to live rent free for ten years.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.02445 seconds with 8 queries