View Single Post
Old December 19, 2008, 06:56 PM   #5
rg1

Nobody in Louisville stocks a decent supply of reloading components. Tilford's has some primers, usually CCI and Winchester, and is usually a dollar or two cheaper, very few bullets, a few bags of new cases,and a small supply of powder. He will order powder etc. for you. Knob Creek Gun Range carries the best supply of components. Good selection of primers, powder, and rifle bullets. Doesn't carry many jacketed pistol bullets??? No bargains. You can get bullets and primers at Sumners on Dixie Hwy. or Kieslers exit 4 off I-65 in Indiana. Bass Pro Shop has a good supply of bullets and some powder etc. Other shops such as Shooters Supply has 100/boxes of bullets, no powder, and I don't know about primers. FireArms Service Center Eastland Shopping Center carries a few components.
No scarcity of primers or powder in the area but some shops may be out of certain bullets, primers or powder. Some other shops carry a few bullets and primers. The internet buying bulk is the only way to go. I do buy primers and powder locally and a few 100/boxes of bullets occasionally.
Ever been to Whitakers just outside Owensboro.(http://www.whittakerguns.com/ )Thousands of guns and good supply of components and equipment. Bartletts Reloader surplus is in Owensboro also. (gibrass.com) He's mailorder mostly and if you pick up from him you have to call and make an appointment.

Last edited by rg1; December 19, 2008 at 07:02 PM.

Page generated in 0.03784 seconds with 8 queries