View Single Post
Old September 22, 2006, 05:40 AM   #12
Hardegg

Ok I got off of a 13 hour work day and read a flame. no big deal.
Thicker skin perhaps. I own my own samll business still I have 15 employees and at the end of 13 hours I admit my patiance can wear thin.

Yes I pulled data from Speer to start with because that is most consistant with my other guns. Another variable that I didn't factor in along with every body's advice is, all my other guns I have worked up loads for are gas guns.

The advice is great but the problem with the internet and I am guilty as well is we tend to judge people from one comment or question.
Don't do that to me when I am tired
But alas no one knows that from a chat box

I still am not convince that 2600 is too fast . I may change my mind but Some manuels exceed 2700 and I didn't show any signs of excess pressure until I hit the 2700 mark.
So if I am 2737 was my highest FPS and even that extracted ok just a little stiff but no primer flatening or any other visible warnings.

SO 2600 I currantly feel is within safe peramiters and gives me a matching trajetory with my MIL-Dot. zeroed at 100 1 Mil at 300 real close to it still a little low but dropping below that FPS really makes a differance
That is why I am hoping I can safely load to 2600

Trust me I am considering all advice I recieve here and checking all tightening on my gun.

BTW I really do like OCW it has been berry berry good to Chico
MY AR10 308 will consistantly shoot 2- 2 3/4

inch groups at 300 yards.
Took it to range last week and a my buddy did a 3" group with first time he shot it. But I do also have some bucks into it.

Page generated in 0.03369 seconds with 8 queries