View Single Post
Old February 3, 2008, 05:27 PM   #12
T.A.Sharps

Rembrandt

First of all, are you that guy everyone above has been talking about that buys a big shiney expensive shotgun so he can impress everyone before the shooting starts? Then the old salty guy shuts you up with his rusty Winchester?

Second, Rembrandt, I'll spend my extra money where it will improve ballistics, for instance a custom Benchrest rifle. That would be something I can see where the money goes.

I bet my cheap shotgun will pattern the same as yours, and shoot slugs just as far.

Really, I kind of gather that a $2000 really perty shotgun would be more to make up for about $1500 worth of the shooter's own short comings in handling the firearm.

I'd understand it more if someone just said they'd spend the extra money just because it was a cool gun.

I knew an old dude that was duck hunting with a H&R single shot, and three extra shells between his fingers, of course the hillbillies he was with gave him some [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]. But when the birds flew he shot as fast as they did, and killed as many.

Page generated in 0.02050 seconds with 8 queries