View Single Post
Old January 19, 2009, 04:59 PM   #6
bardesa

Guys,

Went on a sporting clay trip yesterday and ran into a number of problems with my Model 11. Two weeks ago I shot about 75 clays with a friend of mine and only ran into one problem when a shell would not fully eject. I was using a Remington low brass, 6 shot, at 1 1/8 oz. This only happened once in 75 shots so I didn't think anything of it.

Yesterday I was shooting at a sporting clay course and had problems with almost every shot I took using number 8 shot at 1 oz. The gun either would not ejected the empty shell, or the barrel would stick in the recoil position. I tried a number of different types of shells thinking it may be the brand of shell I was using. Also, when starting I used the same box of remington shells I had used a couple of weeks ago with the same problem with each shell not ejecting or barrel sticking. I finally got to one box where the shells would eject properly. Once I got rid of the ejection issue with these new shells, I had problems with the firing pin not making good contact with the shells primer and the gun did not fire consistently. Any thoughts or recommendations?? Thanks.

-Bardesa

Page generated in 0.03576 seconds with 8 queries