View Single Post
Old August 30, 2000, 09:04 AM   #1
Rich Lucibella
Staff

We'd like to thank Johnny Guest for agreeing to take the reins of the Handloading and Reloading Forum. You may know him under his former identity, Rocky Road.

Johnny's been shooting since before grade school and reloading since the 60's. Orange Gunsite graduate, Founding President of his local IPSC club and IPSC National Match competitor, Johnny brings a great deal of practical experience to the mix.

Rumor has it that he was a Texas Peace Officer for 33 years and is currently a full time Sheriff's Investigator. Johnny describes himself as "Possibly the most liberal southwestern redneck cop in captivity", as proven by a letter of appreciation from the Dallas Chapter of ACLU and a fond recollection of previous threats from the KKK.

Quotable quotes from Johnny Guest/Rocky Road:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The Bill of Rights is the most noble document in any language.

I take my freedoms seriously, and therefore must acknowledge those of others. I take pride in being a surly curmudgeon, but I try not to take myself too seriously.[/quote]

On behalf of the entire Staff and Membership of TFL, I'd like to thank Mr. Guest for jumping into help.
Rich Lucibella

Page generated in 0.03549 seconds with 8 queries