View Single Post
Old December 30, 2005, 11:34 PM   #12
MTMilitiaman

It depends, with a handgun I wouldn't have enough confidence in my marksmanship to try it. But I would find cover so as to make it as difficult as possible for him to shoot me. If he shot her, I'd be all over him like white on rice. He wouldn't leave my property alive. I am willing to go to jail for a loved one so not to condone this sort of activity but just having watched him "x" a loved one, I'd probably shoot him in the head again when he was down. That's how it works. I ain't going to give the justice system a chance to let him get out on good behavior or let Jonny Donut Muncher forget to read him his rights and watch him walk. I'm not even going to give him a chance to experience cable TV and warm meals at the expense of the state. You kill my family, two to the head is the best you can expect. Bottom line. In fact, I'd probably tell him that. My tactic provide I had my WASR or another rifle, would be to antagonize him until he removed the gun from my loved one's head and pointed it at me. Then I would take the shot. If my shot isn't placed perfectly and he gets a shot off, I may get hit, but my family member is safe.

Page generated in 0.03427 seconds with 8 queries