View Single Post
Old July 17, 2010, 02:56 AM   #7
Kjackson35

Alright, sorry to be posting so much but I can't stop thinking about this post. I want to ask you a question usaign. Would you feel a moral duty to take out a bad guy, assuming that you know for a 100% fact that the guy that you defended yourself against in a non-violent manner was only going to go down the street and murder somebody more defenseless than yourself? If you had absolutely no choice but to choose between a violent criminal's life and a comepletely innocent person's life, which would you choose?

I feel that maybe I'm getting a little too off topic or just headed in a really bad direction, and for that I would like to sincerely appoligize. However, I'm just curious if anybody else sees eye to eye with me in my "preserve a bad guy, kill a good guy" perspective. And I'm not volunteering for any kind of firing line duty or saying that I am of the slightest bit interested in a violent encounter with a bad guy so please don't ask me any scenarios of "would you pull the trigger on a drunk, trash talking outside of a bar" or something of the sort. Again I ask please.

Page generated in 0.03075 seconds with 8 queries