View Single Post
Old November 23, 2012, 05:42 PM   #81
Metal god

Quote:
I've read all of what's posted here and all of the included links, and it seems to me that the WWP is considered to be "anti" only because they refuse to say they are "pro" by "co-branding" and allowing the use of their logo on weapons for sale. They haven't said anything that aligns them with the Brady Bunch, or Handgun Control, or endorsed any anti-gun legislation, or tried to limit CC rights, or anything else that would legitimately earn them the label of "anti". Any objective look at this says that they wish to be left out of the pro-anti gun debate, since their mission requires no interest in its results either way.
I to have been following this thread . I'm not sure if I completely agree with you or just want to agree .

Quote:
I can't see how specifically excluding items is "wishing to be left out... of the debate."

If they wanted to be left out of the debate, they wouldn't have inserted themselves into it.

They also chose to include a product in with clearly morality based choices, sex companies, religious organizations and guns.
I do know that I do agree with this .

Both of you are making compelling arguments however I believe there official written policy trumps there interview hearsay . I personally don't like when they put the sex industry and religion in the same class of products as guns .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03706 seconds with 8 queries