View Single Post
Old March 28, 2011, 05:09 PM   #14
bedbugbilly

I'd start with the Remington as well . . . you'll probably encounter less problems that can occur with an open top in regards to the arbor, wedge, etc. - my favorite is the "51 Navy but owning both open top models and Remmies . . . I'd still stick with the Remmie. You'll be hooked the first time you fire it and trust me . . . you'll want other models as well! Good luck to you in whatever model you choose . . shoot safe and have fun!

Madcratebuilder . . . what else can be said but that you are a very, very sick man . . . your addiction appears to be getting worse .. . . there may not be any hope left for you . . . . but then . . . some of the rest of us are "hopeless" as well so I guess we are all in good company?? One the serious side . . . that's one nice "family" of revolvers you have . . .. very nice indeed!
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.02479 seconds with 8 queries