View Single Post
Old November 16, 2010, 07:38 PM   #15
noelf2

Quote:
The concept is so dangerous it shouldn't have been mentioned.
If I could, I would lock and delete the thread.
and
Quote:
there are those out there who don't have enough sense to pound sand into a rat hole that might read it and think . . "well, why not?".
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw

Looking at this from firearms perspective, the unreasonable man has been responsible for all firearms advancements throughout time. There were a lot of stupid people around when smokeless powder hit the scene too. I'm sure there were lots of know it alls back then that were sure people of a stupid nature would stuff that powder down a muzzleloader and blow themselves up. Maybe some did despite warnings not to! I'm convinced though, that if it weren't for the unreasonable man, we'd still be throwing rocks and sticks. I'm not saying let's all go out and do stupid things with the wrong powders, and neither is the op, so wanting to censor a valid thread (that is educational) for the safety of stupid people is egotistical, condescending, and ridiculous.

Page generated in 0.03771 seconds with 8 queries