Thread: Trade or pass
View Single Post
Old November 24, 2013, 12:00 PM   #7
Sevens

I also agree that I don't like either one and wouldn't care to own either one. However, being a handloader, I would choose the Armscor 200 revolver and I would probably run a stress test on it and see if I could shoot it to destruction.

The Kel-Tec P11 wouldn't be enjoyable to shoot... the Armscor, assuming it is passably accurate and it operates properly... would be enjoyable to shoot.

However, if I weren't a handloader and I had to buy factory ammo, I might choose the Kel-Tec P11 as 9mm is both easier and cheaper to find. (well, maybe not right this moment, but typically, and in the future)

Now, if I have to choose which one to own only because I know I'm going to be selling it off or trading it, it would be the Kel-Tec P11. It would be (far!) easier to trade or sell to the next guy.

In a more perfect world, I wouldn't waste time or energy on either of those & I would chase down a former issue/duty/service Smith & Wesson Model 10, some of which can be had for $229-$260 when a new crateload of them hits the resale market. Every SINGLE thing about a well-worn Model 10 is better than either of the other two on their best day. (in my opinion, of course)

Page generated in 0.02703 seconds with 8 queries