View Single Post
Old January 13, 2013, 01:51 AM   #15
LRChops

I carry eight 30 round magazines at work. 30 round mags are a necessity if I were to get into a fire fight! Better to have more than not enough! More than likely would never need more than one magazine, but in this day and age you never know! There are some whacked people out there who cannot control thier emotions and shoot at cops, take hostages, shoot up schools, there are armed gang members with machine guns in every metro area! I always want to be 10 steps ahead of the people who intend to do us harm!

Also if there is ever a natural disaster that decimates a city, there will be mass looting, riots, out of control criminal activity which is also a threat. Better have plenty of AMMO and be mentally prepared for what is coming!

Then there is the possibility of a terrorist attack. Maybe an attack at our borders!!!! Our borders are currently volitile with drug cartel shootings daily!

Look at Los Angeles, Stockton, Oakland, Detroit, New York, and so on! The cops are in shootings with bad guys on a daily basis!!!! GANGS, DOPE, INstitutionalized convicts, 2nd strikers, murderers, all the people who would murder you in a heart beat and not give a damn!

This is why I carry 30 round magazines. Because I do not live in denial!

Page generated in 0.03577 seconds with 8 queries