View Single Post
Old June 15, 2000, 05:43 AM   #3
Bud Helms

deanf,

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>&lt;quote:&gt;(What's that all about anyway? Handloading IS reloading, ain't it?)&lt;endquote&gt;

Well, if you use all brand new components, then it's not reloading, now is it?[/quote]

Yes! Since April 30, no one has even bothered to TRY to answer that question. I thought it was obvious.

I noticed your comment in another thread How About Some Help Here! and quoted from it over to this thread because I thought your question here might reference the foolishness in that thread and elsewhere here in SQ&F forum.

While I don't manage this forum or any other and surely don't speak for Rich and staff, a couple of months back I think it was 12-34hom, or it might have been DoorGunR, asked why every one was getting so serious and if just a tad of "lightening up" might not be in order. That was in a GD forum thread.

Well, you can see where it led. TFL staff has been very tolerant of the frivolity and at times has even thrown their two cents in to the nonsense. It has pretty much been kept here in SQ&F.

Some of us are just fools for attention and shouldn't be allowed to post in public (me for one!).

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited June 15, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.02489 seconds with 8 queries