View Single Post
Old April 7, 2005, 03:33 PM   #5
Ignition

yeah i got mine used at 300 because it was basically nib but since i guy bought it before me and then a week later sold it back because he decided he wanted a pistol instead. i said 350 as basically a max. but yes police trade ins would be much cheaper. right now izimashi is sending most of the mags over to military forces in iraq and other hot spot areas.... alot of marines have the saiga shotgun instead of a 203 canister underneath their rifle

but since eaa is no longer importing them at this moment there has been a small price increase.

there are 2 round magazines avaliable but its just as easy to take and cut a dowel rod and put it in the 5rd mag to accept only 2 rds.

the new company, hopefully by june, importing saiga's will also bring in the 8rd mags.

you can get a vertical raised front sight that attaches to the barrel to to increase the distance between the front and rear sights... which means better overall accuracy.

the only other thing im looking at is modifing the saftey lever and putting a notch in it so it will hold the bolt open... currently most saiga's do not have a bolt hold open device.

lets push for legislation to ban toe-nail clippers because airports believe they are deadly

a 9mm is really just a .45 set on stun

KEEP YOUR BOOGER HOOK OFF THE BANG SWITCH OF A GLOCK!
~~~~~~~~~~
from MAFIA INFORMANT SAMMY "THE BULL" GRAVANO
Quote:
"Gun control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have
nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna have a gun."

Page generated in 0.03429 seconds with 8 queries