View Single Post
Old April 21, 2013, 11:38 PM   #1
Sirhcmarak

DPMS Oracle AR-15 A3 - Thoughts, Concerns, & Opinions

Just purchased a DPMS Oracle. I have read AR-15's thoughts about DPMS prior to purchase and now after spending another hour or so combing thier threads I'm am a bit concerned about lifetime reliability. I am also concerned about their build procedures. My uncle just bought a Colt and the bolt carrier group feels so much better when racking a round than my DPMS. I figure I can replace the bolt carrier group in the DPMS later if need be.

Just wanted to get some feedback from my home forum, and hopefully some DPMS owners. If you have an opinion and you own another Mfg's rifle please feel free to jump in.

I bought a ton of new Magpul Furniture and Troy Industries hardware, and have yet to put it on there. Still contemplating my purchase after putting 100 rounds through it. No FTF No FTE yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (238.4 KB, 366 views)
["All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke] Savage 110 .270 Win, Marlin 925m .22 Win Mag, Taurus PT101P .40 S&W, H&R Pardner Protector 12 Ga, Bushmaster AR-15 .223 Rem

Last edited by Sirhcmarak; April 21, 2013 at 11:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.02569 seconds with 9 queries