View Single Post
Old November 28, 2011, 02:48 AM   #218
youngunz4life

Quote:
Again, I don't believe anyone is picking on anyone else, just agreeing to disagree.
No, that is not what I meant, so I apologize if it came off that way. I was only joking, and there were a few posts in a row that quoted me, thats all. It is a good discussion - and as I mentioned a few posts ago - a little frustrating to me at times w/no hard feelings for TFL members. You might be right - again as I said originally way way back in this thread - there is only one way to know if I am right or wrong & that is when this bill or one similar can officially pass. It very well be that I will be like, 'wow, ALASKA and some others were right and warned me. I was frustrated because I wanted something that wasn't possible.' I don't think so though. I have seen what LEOSA has done; notice the HR#'s coincide with that bill somewhat. Off duty LEO can carry in Puerto Rico, Marianna Islands, Guam, anywhere in the US of A and its lands and waters.

PS- I was being serious about Al. Al teaches me a lot and Al's knowledeg is a level above mine on many TFL subjects&law cases. I was a 'grasshopper' once before(joking about the old show: "Kung Fu" w/david carradine). Actually I take that back. That is what I called my boss...not sure why since he was the expert(I think he called me that 1st and then the name stuck with him after when he took a chance on me). He voluntarily followed his career to CA. all the best

Page generated in 0.02269 seconds with 8 queries