Thread: how about fnh?
View Single Post
Old August 16, 2014, 11:34 PM   #18
tahunua001

Quote:
This is the company making M249, M240, SCAR 16/17, SLP, and soon to be making the M4s for the US Army.
actually they also make M16s as well. and those weapons have no bearing on their HANDGUNS. as I said, poor metal finish, flimsy, flexible polymers, and personal experience says triggers are nothing special either.

as I said in my statement clear as day, I'm not saying they are junk, I just think they are way overpriced for what you get. none of them are worth more than $400 as far as I'm concerned and with all but the 57 produced in the US, there is no reason that they cost any more to produce than Rugers or S&Ws which in my opinion and experience show superior finished products at lower prices.

they sell for what they do because weapons like the M240/9 M1(machinegun), and browning hi power all built their reputation so that any product with FNH on it is labeled as precious, much the same as anything with Colt on it command higher prices than other makers that make the same dang things to the same specifications.

Page generated in 0.03737 seconds with 8 queries