View Single Post
Old April 3, 2009, 04:11 PM   #10
Enoy21

Vanya , all good points.

And you are correct , probably the first thing I need to do is to atleast speak to on irregardless of any decisions of weather or not I hire them. Even If I just pay them a smaller fee for the advice.

Her mother and I have discussed that I have taken her to the range with me and taught her how to shoot and she didn't seem to have a problem with it. I really don't think she would even bring it up as I'm pretty sure her Live in boyfriend also has one. ( unconfirmed) But she's never really voiced any objections to it as she grew up like I did with our dads always having guns in the house.

Deep down , her mother knows how much I love our daughter and care for her , so I really don't believe she can use Safety at all as something to bring up in court ( Right now I'm the over protective dad , my daughter is upset and not liking dad's rules [again teenager] and wants to go live with fun loving every other weekend Disneyland mom )

And no , I would never ask her to lie or hide the truth. I've always strived for her to be honest even if the outcome isn't pleasant.

I guess I'm more concerned that the JUDGE would bring it up by seeing that recent court records show that I applied for a CCW. That even if she didn't have an issue with it , since he is so Anti-gun that he would have a biased view of it. So I feel that as long as them looking at my hisotry for the purpose3 of the case is only looking at Criminal and traffic history I will be fine and nothing to worry about.

I'm just curious if the CCW would show up on something if they checked my history or if it's kept in a separate file and format that wouldn't be accessed unless specifically requested.

Page generated in 0.02146 seconds with 8 queries