View Single Post
Old November 23, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1
Waspinator

Got to Love Those Phantom Rounds.....

You know the ones I'm talking about. You aim, you fire and your hitting the target real well. Then, you fire a shot and.... huh? where did it go??!! You look.. nope, can't see it on the target. Then you think, is it lodged in the barrel?? Nope, not there either. Now where the heck did that round get to??

It is a mystery some times

Happened today at the range. Was shooting my SP101 and hitting nice, so I put it away and took out my shotgun since I've been slacking and haven't shot it in a while. Started off with some bird shot to get the juices flowing, then moved to some buckshot. I noticed I had a 5-round box of PMC high velocity slugs in the bag and decided to end the day off on a bang (nuck-nuck).

Put the target out to the end of the range (them's the rules at our range for shotgun indoors) and shot off the 5 rounds. The last round .. well... dang-nab-bit, I have no idea where it got itself to. Didn't even hit the cardboard backing, lol.

Oh well, one of life mysteries.. I still say some kind of trans-dimentional warmhole opens up and swallows them up from time to time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Oh yeah.. and I almost forgot how fun it is to shoot the ol' 12 gauge. I'm going to have to remember to bring it more often

Page generated in 0.02425 seconds with 8 queries