View Single Post
Old February 23, 2012, 11:54 AM   #1
BRJACKET

Sig P229 vs. H&K P30 vs. Beretta PX4 Storm

I know this will have a lot of personal preference involved but I wanted to get opinions on these guns. Currently I own the Beretta PX4 Storm. It is a great gun and I have really been enjoying it. Recently, I got intrigued with the idea of the Sig P226 navy (either old or MK25). I say idea because I haven't seen one yet. My local gun store is out of stock. I did hold other versions of the P226 and liked them a lot.

Then I saw the P229. It felt great in my hand. And of course beside that was the H&K P30 which also felt great in my hand. I really liked both guns. They are similar in size to my PX4. Unfortunately, neither of these guns are available for me to rent and shoot at my local range. I have heard the P30 is great about recoil. I think I liked the sights better on the P30 (but I might want TRUGLO sights for easier aquisition regardless). I'm not sure I like the lever on the P30 vs. the P229.

How would these guns compare to my PX4 (handling, accuracy, maintenance, trigger, etc.). And which would you get if you were going to get one (again this will have a lot of personal preference involved).

Thanks. I look forward to your input.

Page generated in 0.02497 seconds with 8 queries