View Single Post
Old November 15, 2005, 12:04 PM   #8
gddyup

There was a not-so-nice-quote-"[color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]"-looser in a local town that was calling the police on people who had NRA decals on there car window. Said person would call the police when they noticed an NRA sticker on somone's window and report that they had been threatened with a gun. I guess this happened quite a few times and of course the PD had to go investigate and did pull over and question some of the people who were targets of this *******. The jaggoff who was making the complaints hasn't been caught yet unfortunately.

"Good judgement comes from experience and experience comes from poor judgement" - Unknown.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

Page generated in 0.02492 seconds with 8 queries