Thread: P22 Problem
View Single Post
Old April 29, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Caliber

P22 Problem

I've had my walther p22 for years now and today after shooting it "haven't shot it in 4 months" the double action is not working... if you de-cock manually by holding the hammer and depressing the trigger etc.etc. when you pull the trigger you get a click "the hammer cycles" but fails to strike to cartridge.... the problem is also happening if you decock by pulling the trigger and letting the hammer fall while the gun is on safe. I stripped it down checked for worn springs, bent pins etc. can't seem to find anything this is hacking me off because It's been working fine for years, sat a few months due to the ammo shortage now it's not working. in single action or when it's cocked by the slide after firing a round it works fine. full and deep firing pin marks on the rounds after firing but if you de-cock the pistol it fails to fire until you manually cock the hammer. Seems as if it's hitting something in double action mode rather than striking the primer. Use to allways just have it in fire, pull the rigger in on first round in DA and bang it goes off now If the pistols is decocked it needs the hammer manually pulled back before it'll fire so I'm pretty much stuck in 1911 mode.

Page generated in 0.02741 seconds with 8 queries