View Single Post
Old October 21, 2012, 10:30 PM   #12
GustheSig

I have looked at the 5.7, since I shoot that round often out of an AR platform. The reason I like that round is the ability to get back on target for another round after firing. Easy to point and it expands rapidly. I know a lot of folks that hate the 5.7 calling is a wussy round, but either way, a target will yield once shot 99.9% of the time. Hopefully that will never happen, but that is why I am not considering a .40 or .45 (in a light frame). Revolver in those rounds, however, are very easy to manage. But since it will be a carry weapon, it will need to be light. I agree, I do not want to be dressing around my gun. I have shot numerous 9's, including the super thin Kel Tec (name of it has escaped me). So I guess a 9 would work best for me. Just trying to find a platform. I have never shot a glock (sorry, just has never appealed to me, though I hear good things). I am really considering a S&W because of the customization factor. Also looking at Walther as well. Thanks for the input so far.

Page generated in 0.02946 seconds with 8 queries