View Single Post
Old May 1, 2009, 07:48 AM   #12
alloy

4V50 Gary said:
Quote:
It was very bad supervision
I remember when it happened, and those are/were my thoughts. On the other hand i have no issue with those clown signs at the amusement park that say "you must be this tall"
Maybe we need an all encompassing law against accidents.

I don't know what the frequency/stats are on kids under 16 shooting themselves in the head with machine guns while under adult supervision, but i suspect the percentage is low enough to not need a special law. As far as it goes, they really shouldn't even be let outside of the house, the little monkeys.

Quote:
The Connecticut Senate has passed legislation banning people from letting anyone under 16 years old handle XX XXXXX fully automatic machine guns in the state.
Evidently they can't even fondle/inspect an unloaded one at a museum now?? Can they still climb on the anti-aircraft gun or into the B-52 tail gunner's position? Idiotic, haven't read the bill but if it's as reported in the OP....:barf:

Last edited by alloy; May 1, 2009 at 08:43 AM.

Page generated in 0.02110 seconds with 8 queries