View Single Post
Old March 9, 2013, 03:22 PM   #14
MercyfulFate

Quote:
In addition to the EOPS Roster, which is available on-line, Massachusetts also has the Attorney General's "double secret probation list" which includes guns that are banned because they don't satisfy certain "consumer protection" requirements such as weight of trigger pull and the like. Unfortunately, that list isn't published so dealers are left to twist in the wind wondering if they're running afoul of some sort of Star Chamber run by an out-of-control AG. In fairness to the current AG, Martha Coakley, she's not the one that started this absurd abuse of power - that was Tom Reilly the prior AG - but Martha hasn't changed things either.

Yup. As another MA resident, the "Approved" gun roster sucks horribly. There's even a SECRET list the Attorney General has that's rumored, because guns that have been sold legally have been kiboshed by the AG, telling stores to take them back because they don't fit the bill.

I need to move to New Hampshire too, ugh. Once I'm done with college (again) because I don't want to pay out of state tuition.

Owner of: S&W Model 10-5, Beretta 92fs and a Mossberg Maverick 88 "Security" Shotgun

Last edited by Evan Thomas; March 9, 2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed comments on other forum

Page generated in 0.03239 seconds with 8 queries