View Single Post
Old November 13, 2011, 01:16 AM   #20
therealdeal

I noticed nobody patroled his property to stop these scumbags. You have the right to ask this by the way. As an example, if you go on vacation, you can ask for increased patrols in your area OR on your property if you are not worried about bringing attention to yourself.

My thing is this...slight tangent but that is why I would have no problem shooting someone who invaded my home while my wife and kids were home. My dog is worth more. Harsh- I don't think so. I read on the news all the time how people are killed for NO REASON. If a clown puts himself in the box, I'm throwing a ball @ the button. I'll get over it. I don't have time to take chances when it comes to my children and/or family.

Jerry, 20/20 is easier always, but I understand where you are coming from. This guy might've done this on numerous occaisions(other solutions). On this day he got some hyped up cops on a reality TV detail - go figure

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.02532 seconds with 8 queries