View Single Post
Old October 1, 2012, 01:24 PM   #15
Sevens

Thanks for this review. And I do mean that specifically -- in the subject line, a video is mentioned. That's fine, I realize the world is going crazy over Youtube and videos and that's all well & good. Certainly, I've found definite use in many videos on that site.

Where I've been quite annoyed lately are the folks who start a thread here on TFL and it says, "My review and experience with ____" and their post is nothing more than a link to a video with no discussion whatsoever.

I like your review, there's some meat there. Were I actually considering some tupperware, I'd chase down your link also. I am not -- I just like discussing handguns on a gun forum, so I won't be watching that any time soon.

I'd love to see TFL forums adopt a new rule where threads of that type are removed. IMO, they are spam and do little else than advertise someone's video on another site.

As for the pistol, I love that they have kept a low bore axis as one of their goals with the pistol. It's been my experience that the bore axis has an awful lot to do with the reaction of the handgun in my hands. Witness my own experience with the Smith & Wesson 1006 as compared with my Glock 29, both pistols in 10mm. The 1006 is a tank and is all steel and weighs a heap where the Glock is, well, a Glock. The G29 is easier to handle and get sights back on target with the same ammo.

Page generated in 0.03603 seconds with 8 queries