View Single Post
Old February 21, 2007, 08:07 PM   #11
chupps

I've been buying/selling on ebay for several years and I did check out the link you posted. It is unfortunate that people do get cheated, but it may not be too late to get satisfaction. Consider this: The seller does have a 98.9% positive feedback. Not bad considering he has received feedback on 7,572 transactions. Not everyone leaves feedback, so this guy is doing alot of selling. Also consider that he has 739 items up for auction. My point is this guy might be in over his head. Can you imagine the number of emails he must get? Since your auction ended around 2/11 he might not have caught up with all his issues. I had an experience with a large volume seller that never shipped a product paid for with a postal money order. It took months to resolve, but eventually he made good. He was way in over his head and could not keep track of all his transactions. I'd do my best to get a phone number. Perhaps you could try a reverse phone lookup on the internet based on the address where you sent payment? Don't give up on the emails. Good Luck.

Page generated in 0.03163 seconds with 8 queries