View Single Post
Old March 16, 2005, 12:38 AM   #15
kennybs plbg

I think your missing my point. I know you missed the first line. It started with LEO's and professionals, I think the soldier falls under that heading.

Millions of people a year protect themselves with firearms, this country alone has survived hundreds of years with the right of the people to protect themselves. It is just in the last 30 years or so that we are told we don't know how to do it "Properly". We need training from experts to survive. Next the training will be mandatory in order to own a firearm, and it will be available at a high cost. This is B/S and the average person today buys into it, even the new gun owners are hooked with fear. Fear of being sued, fear of going to jail and fear of the gun itself. When I was growing up guns weren't feared, they were respected. People didn't tell us our rights, we knew our rights. There is so much false information out there regarding rights and laws, and people are lined up single file buying it all as gospel. It's sad to see the direction this country is going. I was pointing out not all the people are followers, we still have leaders. People that can protect and defend themselves without help from goverment or so called experts. You know, fearless people.

kenny b

Page generated in 0.03030 seconds with 8 queries