View Single Post
Old November 15, 2012, 07:35 PM   #6
thedaddycat

The yellow bin on the left and the blue one will stack one atop the other. I got these from the trash but I think you can get similar bins from Harbor Freight or similar sources. The four smaller yellow bins on the right are a nesting type of bin. When empty they stack inside each other. There are advantages and disadvantages to either type. Empty, the nesting ones take up a lot less space. Filled, the stacking ones allow you to see what's in them better.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. We are still trying to deal with the sudden loss and everything else that attends that. Today the last of his things were removed from his appartment. Going through all his stuff was like pouring salt in an open wound, especially seeing things that I had given him and now have back. On top of that we have to close out his accounts, like phone, cable, utilities, etc. I also have to change beneficiaries on some of my accounts and my will. So many things, most all of which will continue to be a sad reminder that my son is now gone....

Tell your kids how much you love them... TODAY- RIGHT NOW....

Page generated in 0.04544 seconds with 8 queries