View Single Post
Old September 6, 2012, 06:04 AM   #1
TheGunGuy

I finally bought an H&K!

I have been wandering back to Glocks for years now. I'd buy a few, swear to myself that this is it, I'm gonna keep 'em and learn to live with what for me is a horrible grip.

Yesterday I went to my LGS with the H&K bug, and I was pretty sure I wanted a P2000 in 40 S&W. $899. I handled it, then handled a SIG P229, it was $859. There were lots of similarities as well as a lot of differences. The main difference being weight - the H&K is around 10 ounces lighter.

So I asked the mall ninja type sales guys which one they thought and you'd think SIG was paying them for endorsements.

So.... I walked out with a brand new P2000. I only had time to fire 100 rounds but wow, what a fine shooter. The trigger will take a little getting used to but I could consistantly hit COM at 7 yards. It conceals with no issues as the physical dimensions are quite similar to my (former) Glock 19.

I ordered up a Theiss hybrid IWB holster, three more mags and a set of Trigicons for her and I think I'm all set. Now, I just gotta get the P2000 SK!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Page generated in 0.02294 seconds with 8 queries