View Single Post
Old March 20, 2012, 08:39 PM   #33
MikeNice81

The only time I change my carry set up is when I go to the beach or pool. Then I just can't. Otherwise I have never had a problem concealing my CZ P-07 in the exact same spot. I can even conceal it with my dress shirt tucked in. At 5'10" and 190lbs it isn't because I'm a big guy either.

I don't understand the attitude of, "I'll be in Suburb A instead of on East and Main so I only need a. . ." With the invention of cars the limits of neighborhood boundaries largely disappeared. Criminals have been using cars to attack and flee since the 1930s. Before that they used horses to seek out high value targets. I don't think that has changed a bit in the last 100 years.

ETA:
I've had to pull in defense on three occasions. Every time the response from the responding officer was, "Well, that usually doesn't happen in this area. If you had been over on ____, I wouldn't have been suprised."

One time was in a gas station parking lot in one of the safest cities in the state. Another time was in broad daylight in the parking lot of a major big box store. The third time was in a gas station parking lot in a neighborhood that "is on it's way up." None of the locations are known to be trouble spots.

Last edited by MikeNice81; March 20, 2012 at 08:44 PM.

Page generated in 0.02576 seconds with 8 queries