View Single Post
Old November 3, 2011, 07:30 AM   #13
DRice.72

I don't know if this helps but I'm going to throw it out anyway. I don't have a great deal of experience shooting. I bought a my first high powered rifle earlier this year. I was having trouble getting good groups or anything even close for that matter. I was shouldering the rifle the same way I did my small .22 rifle. It was horribly uncomfortable. That was when it hit me that I have to find the sweet spot for my cheek on this particular gun, and that was going to be in a different place then my .22. I found it, practiced holding the sight window in my basement for a few weeks. Next time I went to the range my shots grouped much better. I managed to keep 2" groups at 100 yrds with factory ammo. I still practice shouldering that gun and paying attention to my sight window. I don't know if this helps, but it sure helped me.

Page generated in 0.03332 seconds with 8 queries