View Single Post
Old July 4, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1
Machineguntony

Waiting for your Tax stamps

I must confess that I am thoroughly enjoying this period of waiting for my tax stamps.

About three months ago, I didn't even know that you could buy a silencer or a machine gun. Then I started reading and my eyes lit up. It's been a month since I submitted my forms and the dealer is holding the guns. They let me shoot them at the range while I am waiting, but I've declined until I can take my babies home.

I am currently waiting on 5 silencers, an mp5a3, m16a1, and an m16a2.

In the meantime, I am setting up my reloading bench, reloading gear, buying lots of reloading supplies, shopping for an upper, shopping for a 22lr full auto conversion, reading up on safe machine gun handling (in my old city, a sheriffs department rangemaster shot himself accidentally when a FA gun rose on him), shopping for a large gun safe, and just doing various other stuff.

This all kinda sounds like how couple prepare for a baby. I am getting ready, and I am having so much fun. I feel like a kid at Christmas again. And coincidentally, I can't wait for Christmas, which will be the six month mark.

I hope actual ownership of these NFA items is as much fun as the prep.

What did you guys do while waiting on your first NFA items? Is this excitement normal?

Page generated in 0.03229 seconds with 8 queries