View Single Post
Old March 5, 2011, 12:00 PM   #1
Yellowfin

"Hole in One" Shot for Events

I'm putting together a charity clays shoot in a few months and looking to add a bit of spice to it to raise some extra funds for the cause and give people something to be interested in and remember. In addition to the sporting clays as usual I was thinking of putting in some kind of safe but interesting trick shot for people to attempt, the idea being like a designated hole at a golf course having a car if someone got a hole in one on it. Has this ever been done at an event you've been to? I was thinking of something like having a straight away shot directly at the backstop so it's 100% fool proof with 2 or 3 traps throwing 5, 6, or maybe even 7 birds simultaneously and a semi auto with an appropriate capacity tube for them to attempt to get all 5, 6, or 7 birds at the same time, ala Tom Knapp. Difficult but remotely possible, safe enough to try, and enticing for someone to want to pay $5 a try.

Whatcha think?

Page generated in 0.02633 seconds with 8 queries