View Single Post
Old August 21, 2004, 10:54 PM   #17
springfieldmaniac

After reading they're catalog I felt confident in sending my gun away after some really bad experiences with other "gunsmiths" ruining my other firearms.I thought really good company,large,experienced,etc.As I found out the words in the catalog were just that,words.I'm totally bummed about my gun.
I've learned my lesson.If I can't do it myself it will not get done.Not to insult any other gunsmiths out here,but I decided I will never again let anyone work on my guns except the factory that manufactured the firearm.I'm glad to have posted this thread,in hopes to save others the same grief.Take Care

PS. I have no camera for photo's,even if I did,I'm not confident in my ability to post clear enough pictures on here to be of any help.I can only describe in detail the problem.As you point out "running" can clearly show the finish defect.Abrasive damage would clearly be obvious to anyone,even a common person.To this day,I've never heard a word back from Wilson Combat and/or supervisor.I included a link to this post in my e-mail to him,within minutes of making this original post after all my efforts failed to resolve this issue.I think the silence,speaks volumes.

Page generated in 0.02705 seconds with 8 queries