View Single Post
Old September 17, 2007, 01:02 AM   #64
The Tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucinator
From my understanding, most gang attacks are directed toward members of rival gangs.
For the most part, you are correct. And even that is largely misunderstood. For example, I think bike clubs go out of their way to suppress loyalty (and the effects of liquor) at places like Sturgis. After all, you're there to party, meet old friends and look at the pretty girls. And turf wars are a drag.

Having said that, I don't lose a lot of sleep worrying about a full frontal attack by the Crips. In reality, that style of crime is black on black. The Mob pretty much stays to themselves. I can't remember the last time I got crap from a Cub Scout.

What I do fear is "wilding." That is, thrill killing. You could be buying a newspaper one minute, and the next moment get caught up in a whirlwind of fists and boots.

In that kind of scenario, I think you might try to fire your pistol empty into the gang (so it cannot be used against you later) and hope you can take the survivors.

Modern life, yikes, I can't stand it. One hundred and fifty channels, nuttin' on.

Page generated in 0.02435 seconds with 8 queries